One taste of Troegenator tells you
this is no ordinary beer. At once malty and crisp. Traditional yet timeless. A rebel with a sweet side. This deliciously dark double bock calls for so much grain we had to custom-build our brewhouse around it. Layered with notes of smooth caramel, stone fruit and fresh toasted grains, ’Nator is a beer for people who love beer.
GrainChocolate, Munich, Pilsner
HopsGerman Northern Brewer, Magnum
- 2020 U.S. Beer Tasting Championship - Best of the Mid-Atlantic Bock/Doppelbock
- 2018 U.S. Beer Tasting Championship - Best of the Mid-Atlantic Bock/Doppelbock
- 2014 Great American Beer Festival - Gold Medal
- 2013 Great American Beer Festival - Gold Medal
- 2012 World Beer Cup - Bronze Medal
- 2011 Great American Beer Festival - Gold Medal
- 2010 Great American Beer Festival - Silver Medal
- 2010 World Beer Cup - Gold Medal
- 2009 Great American Beer Festival - Gold Medal
- 2008 World Beer Cup - Bronze Medal
- 2007 Great American Beer Festival - Gold Medal
- 2006 Great American Beer Festival - Silver Medal
- 2006 World Beer Cup - Bronze Medal
- Beer writer Lew Bryson has named Troegenator Doublebock “The Best Beer I had in 2004”
Beer and food. They’re better together. Here at Tröegs, we’ve thought long and hard about not just what foods pair with our beers, but why. We’re not out to tell you what to eat, but to inspire you to create pairings that perfectly suit your own palate.
ContrastingBitter Greens Raw Shellfish Aged Cheese Root Vegetables Nuts
ComplementarySquash/Pumpkin Meats - on the bone, smoked, cured and game Corn Vanilla Ice Cream Baked Fruit
AdverseGarlic Baked or Poached Fish Steamed Vegetables High Acid Foods
Troegenator Beer Cheese – developed with Caputo Brothers Creamery – helping PA dairies survive
Local dairies, local beer, local good! Troegenator Beer Cheese, crafted by Caputo Brothers Creamery with fresh milk from small Pennsylvania dairy farms and an iconic brew from Tröegs Independent Brewing, is now available exclusively at all 180 GIANT Food Stores, MARTIN’S Food Markets and GIANT Heirloom Market locations.