It takes the right ingredients,
people and processes to nail the complex balance of two-row barley, zesty Saaz hops and lager yeast. Secondary fermentation creates natural carbonation that delivers soft notes of fresh-cut straw and flowering herbs. In the end, this bright and refreshingly clean American craft pilsner is our go-to when the sun is shining and makes us happy when skies are gray.
AvailabilityYear Round On Tap
ColorStraw / Golden
- 2019 PA Farm Show - 1st Place - Pale Lager
- 2013 Great American Beer Festival - Bronze Medal
- 2012 Gold Medal Great American Beer Festival
- 2011 Great American Beer Festival - Silver Medal
- 2009 Great American Beer Festival - Bronze Medal
- 2008 World Beer Cup - Bronze Medal
Beer and food. They’re better together. Here at Tröegs, we’ve thought long and hard about not just what foods pair with our beers, but why. We’re not out to tell you what to eat, but to inspire you to create pairings that perfectly suit your own palate.
ContrastingStrawberries BBQ Ribs/Pork Fried Chicken Kimchi Basil
ComplementarySteamed Crabs and Clams Thyme Grilled Octopus Corn on the Cob Arugula Jalapeño Corn Bread Lemon
AdverseMushrooms Game Meats Oatmeal Cookies Chocolate