Donation requests will be considered if your organization meets the following criteria:
- The organization must have 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.
- The organization must be located within our distribution footprint.
- The organization must not be disqualified by any of the donation exemptions stated below.
- The organization must not have received a donation from Tröegs within the last twelve (12) months.
Due to increased requests, Tröegs Brewing Company cannot support the following:
- Organizations that are not registered charities with 501(c)(3) tax‐exempt status
- Elementary or High School organizations and/or sports teams
- Third Party fund raising organizations
- Fraternal organizations
- Corporate events
- Solicitations to advertise
- Golf outings
Requests for donations must be received in writing (letter or email) at least six (6) weeks prior to the event.
Because we have a limited budget for donations, we ask that your organization please provide a volunteer to pick up any donations at Tröegs Brewery. The brewery is located at 200 E. Hershey Park Drive, Hershey, PA 17033. Please note that arrangements to pick up donations should be made in advance.
Please include a donation request form with your cover letter.
Donation request form
Please direct all requests for donations to:
Tröegs Brewing Company
ATTN: Jeff Herb
200 E. Hershey Park Drive
Hershey, PA 17033
The brewery is only one part of the Tröegs community. We also support local vendors, producers and causes we believe in through a variety of ways including our new Raise 20 program, which helps local nonprofits earn money for their causes.
More About Raise 20