GENERAL TOUR INFORMATION
- All tours are 21+ and valid ID is required for ALL guests.
- Closed-toed shoes are a MUST. (We have a few loaner pairs available first-come, first served.)
- Payment is due at time of booking. Please arrive 15-30 minutes early to check-in, enjoy your beer and have a look at our Splinter Cellar and the Art of Tröegs Gallery, where you’ll find the work of Tröegs fans who share our creative spirit.
- Our tours meander through our working production brewery so you can see how our beer is actually made and the people to make it happen. If you’re uncomfortable climbing and descending multiple stairs, standing for extended periods or spending time in extreme heat or cold, we would encourage you to check out our self-guided tour.
- We cannot guarantee tour spots for late arrivals or walk-ins
- Our tours are limited so booking in advance is highly recommended
SECURITY, POLICIES & RESTRICTIONS
- Cameras and cell phones are permitted on tours. NOTE: No professional photography without prior written permission. To obtain permission, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND FOR GROUPS OF 10 OR MORE, PLEASE CALL (717) 534-1297 x 104