NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Tröegs Find The Giant Sweepstakes(the “Sweepstakes”) begins on 6/5/23 at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on 8/06/23 at 11:59:59 PM (ET) (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Tröegs Independent Brewing, 200 E. Hersheypark Dr., Hershey, PA 17033 (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- ELIGIBILITY: Only legal United States residents residing in Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Virginia who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older are eligible to enter. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and wholesalers, suppliers, distributors and retailers of alcoholic beverage licensees (collectively, “Licensees”) and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of any of the Sweepstakes Entities or Licensees are not eligible to participate. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes, as follows: METHOD OF ENTRY: NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- MAIL-IN ENTRY: To enter by mail, hand-print in ink on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper your full name, complete address including zip code, daytime telephone number, and date of birth. Mail this completed entry in an outer mailing envelope with sufficient postage affixed to: Tröegs Find The Giant Sweepstakes, 200 E. Hersheypark Dr., Hershey, PA 17033. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by 8/06/23 and received by 8/14/23. No metered mail will be accepted. No copies, facsimiles or mechanical reproductions will be accepted. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, illegible or postage due entries or mail. Limit one (1) entry per outer stamped mailing envelope.
- Entrants can purchase a Four Pack of Nimble Giant Double IPA from a Tröegs Retailer, (hereinafter the “Location”) and look for one (1) Entry Sticker affixed to a can inside the packaging (hereinafter the “Four Pack”). If Entrant finds an Entry Sticker, they should scan the QR code to contact Sponsor at the web address on the Entry Sticker with Entrant’s first name, last name, email address, age, daytime telephone number, Entry Sticker number, photo of the Entry Sticker, Shipping Address to be entered into the promotion. At Sponsor’s discretion, Sponsor may also ask Entrant to verify purchase.
NOTE: Entry must be made by the entrant. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other wireless device, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
Limit one (1) entry per person for the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry. For purposes of these Official Rules, a “Day” is defined as each twenty-four (24) hour period during the Promotion Period beginning at 12:00:00 AM (ET) and ending at 11:59:59 PM (ET). All entries in excess of this limit will be deemed void. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of participants.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: On or about 8/21/23, the prize winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received in accordance with the deadlines stated in these Official Rules. The potential prize winners will be notified by email and/or phone, using contact information provided or collected at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within seventy-two (72) hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate prize winner may be selected.
- PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV)/ODDS:
One (1) Grand Prize is available. Grand Prize consists of: one (1) Tröegs Soft Shell Cooler, one (1) Tröegs Hat, one (1) Tröegs Festival Blanket, one (1) pair of Tröegs Sunglasses, one (1) Tröegs Silicone Pint, one (1) Troegs Giant Tumbling Tower Set
(ARV of Grand Prize is $370 ea. winner).
Nineteen (19) Runner Up Prizes are available. Each Runner Up Prize consists of: one (1) Tröegs Soft Shell Cooler, one (1) Tröegs Hat, one (1) Tröegs Festival Blanket, one (1) pair of Tröegs Sunglasses, one (1) Tröegs Silicone Pint
(ARV of Runner Up Prize is $170 ea. winner).
Total ARV of all prizes is $3,600.00. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Limit one (1) prize per person. Except as otherwise stated herein, no cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of comparable value if a prize listed is unavailable for any reason. All federal, state and local taxes and all other costs associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Each Winner is solely responsible for all taxes (federal, state and local of all applicable jurisdictions) and all expenses not listed herein related to acceptance and use of the prize.
- GENERAL: Acceptance of a prize constitutes prize winner’s permission for Sponsor and its designees to use prize winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation. Entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, or stolen entries, or prize notifications; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes, including any entry mechanism, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. In the event Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- GOVERNING LAW: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.
- WINNERS’ LIST: Any legally required winner’s list may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 9/30/23 to: Tröegs Find The Giant Sweepstakes, Attn: Winner’s List, 200 E. Hersheypark Dr., Hershey, PA 17033. Winner’s list to be available after 8/31/23.