Splinter Series / Bottles available in Tasting Room
- Balaton Cherries, Peters Orchard, Adams County, PA
- French, American, Hungarian
- House Ale, Brettanomyces, Lactobacillus, Pediococcus
Wild Elf grows from deep roots, courtesy of our oak foeders and pure local flavor derived from wild yeast that rode into the brewery on the back of PA-harvested Balaton cherries. Based on the Mad Elf recipe, Wild Elf goes through a long secondary fermentation in wood barrels, unveiling tart cherry pit and farmhouse bliss. This bottle-conditioned limited release is highly carbonated and comes to life when the cork pops.
We taste: cherry pie, sour acidity, stone fruit, toasted coconut
Availability: 12.7 oz. cork & cage bottles only.
- 2019 - PA Farm Show - 3rd Place - Mixed Fermentation Sour
- 2018 - U.S. Beer Tasting Championship: Best of the Mid-Atlantic Sour Beer