Summer Better Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. YOU MUST HAVE INTERNET ACCESS IN ORDER TO ENTER.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Tröegs Summer Better Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on 5/1/22 at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on 7/31/22 at 11:59:59 PM (ET) (the “Sweepstakes Period”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Tröegs Independent Brewing, 200 E. Hersheypark Dr., Hershey, PA 17033 (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Only legal United States residents residing in Pennsylvania and Virginia who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older are eligible to enter. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and wholesalers, suppliers, distributors and retailers of alcoholic beverage licensees (collectively, “Licensees”) and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of any of the Sweepstakes Entities or Licensees are not eligible to participate. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, from your web-enabled device, scan the QR code found on the Sweepstakes advertising materials using the camera on your wireless phone/device, then click on the link go to https://troegs.com/summer (the “Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the entry form. Alternatively, to enter for free, go directly to the Website from your desktop or laptop computer, complete the entry form with the information requested, and follow the on-screen instructions to submit your entry. Wireless service providers may charge entrants for web-enabled service, based on the applicable wireless service pricing plan. Message and data rates apply. Entrants should consult their wireless service provider’s pricing plan for details.
NOTE: Entry must be made by the entrant only at the Website. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other website or email address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
In the event of a dispute regarding the individual who actually submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address supplied at the time of entry. The potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
Limit one (1) entry per person in the Sweepstakes – regardless of method of entry. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: On or about 8/2/22, the prize winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received as noted herein and accordance with the deadlines stated in these Official Rules. The potential prize winners will be notified by email and/or phone, using contact information provided or collected at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within seventy-two (72) hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate prize winner may be selected.
5. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV)/ODDS:
One (1) Grand Prize is available. Grand Prize consists of one (1) Breeo® X19 Series Smokeless Firepit (stainless steel / standard rim) (ARV $479.00); one (1) Tröegs custom designed Nomadix® Festival Blanket (ARV $69.95); and one (1) $500 bank-issued, pre-loaded gift card (ARV of Grand Prize is $1,048.95).
Two (2) Runner Up Prizes are available. Each Runner Up Prize consists of one (1) Tröegs custom designed Nomadix® Festival Blanket (ARV $69.95) and one (1) $250 bank-issued, pre-loaded gift card (ARV of Runner Up Prize is $319.95 ea. winner).
Total ARV of all prizes is $1,688.85. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Limit one (1) prize per person. Gift cards are subject to the terms and conditions associated with its use. Except as otherwise stated herein, no cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of comparable value if a prize listed is unavailable for any reason. All federal, state and local taxes and all other costs associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Grand Prize winner will receive an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 for the actual retail value of the prize for the tax year in which the prize was awarded.
6. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: The potential Grand Prize winner must sign and return a notarized an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). If winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within seven (7) days of prize notification (or a shorter time if required by exigencies), winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished by third parties in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
7. GENERAL: Acceptance of a prize constitutes prize winner’s permission for Sponsor and its designees to use prize winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation. Entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, or stolen entries, or prize notifications; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes, including any entry mechanism, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. In the event Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
8. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.
9. WINNERS’ LIST: Any legally required winner’s list may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 9/20/22 to: Tröegs Summer Better Sweepstakes (PA/VA), Attn: Winners’ List, P.O. Box 930175, Wixom, MI 49383-0175. Winner’s list to be available after 8/20/22.
Copyright © 2022 Breeo. All rights reserved. Breeo is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this Sweepstakes.
© Nomadix 2022. All rights reserved. Nomadix is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this Sweepstakes.