Tröegs to-go Curbside Beer & food Pickup
The Tröegs team has been hard at work to try to maintain a sense of normalcy for our fans and customers. Part of that effort is making sure you have access to your favorite beers, including some limited brewery-only releases. And now we’ve added a new to-go food menu featuring some classic Tasting Room favorites and some new dishes too. To keep things fun and flexible, we’ve included several make-at-home options so you can enjoy your food whenever you want it or even pick up food for the whole week.
Simply visit our online store to place your order and you will be able to pick it up at the brewery after one hour (please review pickup hours below before placing your order).
Safety is our priority, so please read our policies and procedures below and follow them closely. If you order regularly, please check back here as the situation may change.
Important note: The name on the online order must match the ID of the person picking up the order.
Tröegs to-go Curbside pickup hours
- 1-7 p.m. seven days a week. NOTE: ANY ORDERS PLACED AFTER 6PM WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP THE NEXT DAY
Curbside Pickup FAQs
How do I place my curbside pickup order?
- Visit our online store and navigate to the Tröegs To-Go page.
- Add items to your cart and proceed to checkout.
- Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation. Your order will be ready for curbside pickup at the brewery in an hour.
- You will not receive a notification when your order is ready. You can simply come to the brewery an hour after you place your order. Orders placed after 6 p.m. will be available for pickup at 1 p.m. the following day.
What do I do when I get to the brewery?
- Do not get out of your car or roll down your window unless instructed to do so by a Tröegs co-worker
- Bring a valid ID that matches the order and have your order number ready.
- Park your car in a designated pickup spot.
- Follow instructions on sign.