Saturday July 29 | 1pm-9:30pm
All roads lead to Tröegs and we invite you to come along for the ride. Our adventure starts at the American Visionary Art Museum (800 Key Hwy, Baltimore, MD 21230). The trip will take an early pit stop to explore visionary artist, David Hess’ work and farm guided by the artist himself! Then it’s onward to Tröegs for a brewery tour. After the tour, you will be free to roam the brewery and enjoy the Tasting Room, which offers a large selection of year-round, Hop Cycle and difficult-to-find beers from our small-batch Scratch Series and wood-aged Splinter Series. Our Snack Bar offers an eclectic, full menu of made-from-scratch seasonal food designed to match our beers.
Cost is just $45 for AVAM members or $50 for non-members. If you’re not already a member, why not sign up today?
Each ticket includes:
• Round-trip ride in a school bus (this time, no wedgies!)
• Meet and greet with AVAM and Tröegs on the bus ride
• Tour of David Hess’ Art Farm with the artist
• 1 Tröegs beer & snacks on the farm
• Tour of Tröegs Brewery
• Complimentary welcome beer and Tröegs pint glass
Additional food & beer available for purchase at the brewery.